Roses in the Snow Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make your Christmas tree standout with an elegant Roses in the Snow Ornament. This handmade holiday crochet idea puts a creative spin on your average circular ornament. Have fun with different color combinations! No matter what you do, it is sure to look unique, beautiful, and colorful against your tree. Buying Christmas ornaments can be expensive, so it's much more budget-friendly and neat to make your own!
Crochet Hook7 or 1.65 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
The original pattern from Teresa Richardson is called Holiday Lace Ornament.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
Festive Holiday Bird Ornament
Granny Square Stocking Ornament
Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
Easy Crochet Angel Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet