Crochet Ornament Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
A tree covered in plain ornaments does not make a cheery Christmas season. Christmas trees are supposed to be covered in bright and beautiful ornaments, and this Crochet Ornament Cover fits the bill. The rich colors and glittering yarn bring the festive season to life. Once the Christmas lights are turned on, the crochet covered ornament will shine with them, and your family can bask in the glow of your beautiful tree. This pattern would also be fun to use in an ornament exchange or white elephant party because you take something you already have, a plain ornament, and make a beautiful keepsake with this tutorial.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 202 Crochet Scarf Patterns: The Ultimate Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Your Neck
- How to Untangle Yarn
- Fox Pencil Case
- Elephant Blanket
- Upcycled Star Garland
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl
- Crochet Seal Applique Pattern
- Crochet Fish Applique
- Crochet Cherry Hearts Applique