- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my crochet pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeCrochet?
- How do I link to AllFreeCrochet?
- How do I Use My Crochet Patterns Box?
- What are crochet eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a crochet book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other crochet resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeCrochet.com?
- Why Can’t I Log In to AllFreeCrochet?
- Why am I Seeing Advertisements on AllFreeCrochet?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeCrochet?
- How do I get email from AllFreeCrochet in my GMail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and crochet tips published on AllFreeCrochet.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
If you are interested in writing an article for us with the goal of compensation, please take a look at our Write for AllFreeCrochet page.
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Crochet Designer profiles on AllFreeCrochet.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeCrochet.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeCrochet to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a crochet pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeCrochet are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Crochet Patterns Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crochet patterns from AllFreeCrochet.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeCrochet eBooks are free, downloadable crochet pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of crochet eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in crochet patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF crochet pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeCrochet.com editorial team loves giving away crochet products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- AllFreeCrochet YouTube channel
- FaveCrafts YouTube channel
- AllFreeKnitting YouTube channel
- AllFreeSewing YouTube channel
- FaveQuilts YouTube channel
Occasionally our links to bloggers will feature a project that was once free, but has since been made paid by the blogger. Rest assured, we are committed to providing fun content for our readers at no cost, but with thousands of projects available on our site, sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you come across something like this, please make sure that the blogger isn’t simply offering an ad-free paid version while still offering a free version. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact us to let us know which project is no longer available for free.
If you are looking for premium content and wish to pay in order to receive an ad-free, tech-edited experience, consider purchasing a subscription to our following online magazine:
Hooked on Crochet is a FREE email crochet newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeCrochet.com. We publish Hooked on Crochet seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a crochet theme, such as Homemade Crochet Patterns, Crochet for Special Occasions or Crochet Decor. The editors also publish a separate Crochet Pattern of the Day newsletter as well as the Craft Video Variety, a weekly newsletter showcasing video tutorials and demonstrations from our craft studio.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Crochet patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Stitch and technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Hooked on Crochet or our other newsletters like Crochet Pattern of the Day and Scrap Happy Crochet, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeCrochet.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeCrochet.com. To unsubscribe from the crochet email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Hooked on Crochet or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.allfreecrochet.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “AllFreeCrochet” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’)
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)’"
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.’
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeCrochet.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeCrochet.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated December 16, 2022