Love the crochet patterns you see here? Now you can publish your own crochet patterns here too! Submit your free crochet tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your crochet pattern featured right here on AllFreeCrochet.
- Patterns must be original designs by YOU
- Patterns must be available in full for free
- Must include a finished pattern photo (or several photos)
- Free graph patterns must be accompanied by full written or video instructions
- Patterns may be featured on another site or blog currently
- Please do not submit duplicate patterns already on our site
- We do not accept reviews, collections, guides, in-progess crochet alongs, or round-ups
- We do not accept sponsored posts - All sponsored content must go through our sales team, who can be contacted here
Become a published crocheter today!
Need some help? Check out the following articles (including from our sister site FaveCrafts) for some tips and tricks:
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeCrochet
- Submitting Your Project to FaveCrafts.com: Tips from the Editor
- Submitting Your Projects FAQs.
Projects We're Looking For Now:
- Baby blankets
- Stashbusters and patterns for yarn scraps
- Spring and summer patterns
- Women's sweaters and cardigans
- Pet patterns
- Tutorials for unique stitches (ex: balloon stitch, tulip stitch)
- Spring holiday patterns for St. Patrick's Day, Easter, etc
Projects We're Looking For Year-Round:
- Blankets and afghans (especially baby blankets)
- Quick patterns (ex: one hour patterns, one night patterns)
- Patterns for leftover yarn
- One skein patterns
- Women's clothing patterns
- Color pooling patterns
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept patterns that are available in full for FREE
- Always include a finished pattern photo in your submission
- All images should have NO text on them (a small watermark is okay) and should NOT be collages of multiple images. If you do include an image with text on it or a collage, then please also provide an additional image that is not a collage and does not have text
- We DO NOT accept collection pages, pattern round-ups, product reviews, or in-progress crochet alongs
- Please format your titles in Title Case
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- Please do not submit duplicate patterns. If your pattern is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
- When submitting patterns, please do NOT submit to the Crochet Designer category. Please choose a relevant category that fits what your pattern actually is.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters