Love the crochet projects you see here? Now you can publish your own crochet project here too! Submit your crochet tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your crochet project featured right here on AllFreeCrochet.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crocheter today!
Projects we're looking for:
- Baby crochet projects (baby blankets and baby booties)
- Floor poufs
- Shawls and ponchos
- Color pooling patterns
- Fingerless gloves
- Crochet scarves and infinity scarves
- Crochet cowls
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project. We also request all images have NO text on them. If you do include an image with text on it, then please also provide an additional image with no text.
When submitting projects, please do NOT submit to the Crochet Designer category. Please choose a relevant category that fits what your project actually is.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Flip Flops Sandals
- How to Make Pom Poms With Cardboard
- Crochet Motifs and Invisible Method of Motif Joining Tutorial
- How to Crochet Leaf Tutorial video
- Crochet Classic Cord Video Tutorial
- Puff Braid Ribbon Lace
- Satin Blouse Crochet Pattern
- Momma Beach Bag Crochet Pattern
- Basic Double Crochet Cushion Cover
- Crochet Spiral Cord Video Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet