Love the crochet projects you see here? Now you can publish your own crochet project here too! Submit your crochet tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your crochet project featured right here on AllFreeCrochet.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
- Please do not submit duplicate projects already on our site
- We do not accept reviews, collections, crochet alongs, or round-ups
Become a published crocheter today!
Need some help? Check out the following articles on our sister site FaveCrafts for some tips and tricks:
- Submitting Your Project to FaveCrafts.com: Tips from the Editor
- Submitting Your Projects FAQs.
- PLUS! Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeCrochet or FaveCrafts
Projects We're Looking For Now:
- Spring patterns, including flowers and floral patterns
- St. Patrick's Day patterns, including Irish-inspired patterns
- Easter patterns
Projects We're Looking For Year-Round:
- Blankets and afghans (especially baby blankets)
- Quick patterns (ex: one hour patterns, one night patterns)
- One skein patterns
- Color pooling patterns
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept patterns that are available in full for FREE
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- We request that all images have NO text on them (a small watermark is okay) and are NOT collages of multiple images. If you do include an image with text on it or a collage, then please also provide an additional image that is not a collage and does not have text
- We do not accept collection pages, pattern round-ups, or in-progress crochet alongs
- We do not accept product reviews
- Please format your titles in Title Case
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
- When submitting projects, please do NOT submit to the Crochet Designer category. Please choose a relevant category that fits what your project actually is.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeCrochet
- Elf Wine Cozy
- Newness Prayer Wrap
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- Dogwood Flower Top
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet