31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
Crochet snowflake patterns to make your holiday decorating fun!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet Christmas ornaments are so much fun to make around the holidays. Snow is what makes you think the holidays are just around the corner. Here, you can find a beautiful collection of 31 crochet snowflake patterns to decorate hearth and home.
Snow inspires creativity. Whether you use snow to make a snowman, have a snowball fight, build an igloo, or make snow angels, your creative mind is at work. Of course, in the crafting world, you can make crochet Christmas ornaments in the shape of snowflakes. Once you crochet your snowflake you can embellish it in any way. You can add glitter to make it sparkle, you can add beads, you can turn it into a pin or even earrings, depending on what size you make it. Here are some of our favorite crochet Christmas ornaments!
Crochet Christmas Ornaments
We just love these crochet Christmas ornaments inspired by one of nature's greatest works of art. While they look similar from far away, each snowflake has a gorgeous, unique pattern, just like these crochet creations.
Some of these patterns feature small details like hearts or smaller snowflakes within the designs, which just adds to the beauty of these free crochet patterns.
- Bamboo Snowflake
- Floral Snowflake
- Snowflake Monday
- Crochet Snowflake
- 30 Minute Snowflake
- Christmas Star and Snowflake
- Beautiful Snowflake Pattern
- Irish Snowflake
- Sparkling Snowflake
- Nine Christmas Snowflakes
- Mug Inspired Flake
- Lacy Snowflake Pattern
- Crochet Snowflake Using Punched Hole
- Midnight Oil Snowflake
- Winter Wonderland Ornaments
More Crochet Snowflake Patterns
Although snowflakes are such a classic Christmas shape, you'll be surprised at how many different ways you can use them. To keep the snowflake theme going for your winter, don't let the rest of your house lack the crochet magic that your tree has.
Here are even more crochet snowflake patterns, each with its own one-of-a-kind beauty. Use them to decorate your tree, mantel, front door, and more.
What's your favorite Christmas memory?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Velvet Stars Crochet Stitch
- The Wave Beanie
- 48 Crochet Vest Patterns
- 26 Last Minute Valentine Gifts to Crochet
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts
- Coco Infinity Scarf
- Coco Cowl
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Hat
- 8" Tapestry Snowflake Afghan Square
- Hazel's Ruffle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet