Crochet Tiny Snowflakes
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "Making crochet Snowflakes is one of the most popular winter crafts. And I am making Snowflakes as well! For my next project, I needed very small crochet Snowflakes and I designed this crochet pattern for a beautiful, tiny Snowflake. This crochet Snowflake is only about 1” (2 -1/2 cm) in diameter, it is made from cotton thread size 20 and I used hook size 9/1.25 mm.
Materials: Crochet cotton thread size #20 Crochet hook size 9/1.25 mm Finished size Snowflake is about 1″ (2-1/2cm) in diameter."
Crochet Hook10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters