22 Holly Jolly Crochet Christmas Ornaments
Handmade Christmas Ornaments You'll Adore
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The holidays come around every year, and it can be difficult to feel like you aren't doing the same things over and over. Your decorations get hung up before the holidays and then put back in the boxes when they're over. The next year, you go through the exact same process. If you still buy a real tree every year like I do, then it makes sense that the ornaments on it should also be new. Even if you put together a fake Christmas tree (don't worry, I won't tell), it still deserves to have some brand new touches added to it as the years go by.
You can make this possible by working up some handmade Christmas ornaments that are sure to light up the room. Spread Christmas cheer not by singing loud for all to hear, but by learning how to make Christmas ornaments instead. Your tree will be good as new no matter if it's freshly cut or not, all because of your crochet skills and your love of the holidays.
With this collection of crochet Christmas ornaments, we wanted to bring back some of your favorite crochet patterns from the past while still giving you new patterns to work up, too. For instance, if you loved the Crocheted Christmas Baubles, then you should try out the Pretty Poinsettia Christmas Ornament. It's that simple! This way you can have all of your favorite classic Christmas decorations as well as new things to try if you're feeling adventurous.
Table of Contents
Your Favorite DIY Crochet Christmas Ornaments
Classic DIY Crochet Christmas Ornaments
If you are going for a more classic look this holdiay season, try these 31 Crochet Snowflake Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You can run to the store or pack a trip to the pool with this Go Green Mesh Crochet Tote. With more and more people and organizations… Continue reading: "Go Green Mesh Crochet Totevideocam"
- Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament
- Winter Night Crochet Snowflake Decoration
- Sweet and Simple Christmas Star
- Jewel Tone Crochet Snowflake
- Tiny Stocking Ornaments
- Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament
- Spiral Crochet Ornament
- Christmas Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Winter Wonderland Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Angel Ornament
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Reverie Triangle Shawl
- Happily Ever After Shawl
- Cleo's Cloud Blanket
- Bonbon Buttons
- Thea Poncho
- Oversized Chunky Textured Scarf
- Broomstick Lip Balm Holder
- Argyle Beanie & Slouch Hat
- Heart Cuddler Pillow
- Pumpkin Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet