We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Laura Piantanida has been working for Prime Publishing LLC for more than five years and is an editor for AllFreeCrochet and a member of the hiring team. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Before joining Prime, Laura worked as a digital producer at a TV news station, and as an editor at the Daily Illini student newspaper. Laura has been exploring various outlets for her creative energy since childhood, such as crafting, theater, creative writing, and sewing.
Thanks to some helpful, crafty coworkers, Laura learned how to crochet a few months after joining the Prime Publishing team, and has not stopped since! Laura quickly became addicted to crochet and joins other yarn enthusiasts at Prime for a weekly Stitch Circle. She especially loves to make baby blankets and shawls, and her favorite stitch is either half double crochet or the v-stitch.
When she is not crocheting or writing about crochet, Laura loves to spend time with her shelter dog, read, make jewelry, experiment in the kitchen, sew, and travel.
Social Media Links
Articles on AllFreeCrochet
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet
Laura’s Other Prime Publishing Work Can Be Found On…
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters