We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Michael Sellick is one of the world’s leading crochet socialites found on YouTube and Facebook. A fun fact, he’s one of the original YouTube hosts for AllFreeCrochet back when we first started to offering online videos to crocheters.
Michael is known to most as Mikey from The Crochet Crowd. Founded in 2008 with the mission to bring the community together at a time of his life when it felt upside down. Through crocheters coming together on his YouTube Channel, he went onto develop The Crochet Crowd social platforms and website.
He is known for being informal, sometimes a bit risky but definitely not a crocheter ‘that plays by the rules’. He believes that a crocheter should find their own way, own methods and not be scared to play with yarn in a way that makes them happy.
Since the beginning, Michaels personal mission is to keep the education to an easy level with the occasional intermediate-level projects. He focuses on free patterns with the idea that if new crocheters can pick up new skills, they may be enticed to dive harder into more skill-building techniques, buy pattern books and, of course, enjoy a larger diversity of yarn.
Michael is based out of Nova Scotia, Canada and teaches USA crochet terminology projects. He has partnered with Yarnspirations, Red Heart and, of course, us here at AllFreeCrochet.com in the effort to make crochet inclusive to all.
He, along with his partner, Diva Dan, are the producers of the Crochet-Cruises.com. Yes, a floating retreat for crocheters on board cruise ships. If you think crocheting at home is fun, try living a week or so on board a cruise ship with some happy hookers! It may have you hooked, pun intended.
Michael has been busy creating crochet videos, especially for AllFreeCrochet. You can see them on our YouTube channel. In addition, you can find his entire video library on his YouTube channel.
Michael's team member, Jeanne, also creates beautiful work for The Crochet Crowd. Her designer profile can be found here: Jeanne Steinhilber
Popular Projects on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- Kelsey Cocoon Shrug
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters