Psychedelic Mobius Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Using multiple colors in a project can truly make that project come to life. This Psychedelic Mobius Cowl is so fun to look at. Learn how to crochet a cowl like this one and you'll want to make cowls forever.
Crochet Hook: K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sun and Surfside Bag
- Memorial Day Crochet Star Garland
- Tropical Sun Hat
- Spider Web Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Candy Cottage Gingerbread House
- Shamrock Coffee Cup Cozy
- Easy Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Watermelon Crochet Coasters
- Pokeball Crochet Coasters
- So Sweet Cupcake Pincushion