Under an Hour Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Got sixty minutes to spare? Make yourself this free crochet scarf pattern. The Under an Hour Cowl is a quick pattern to work up using any color bulky yarn you have. It's a great accessory to have on hand when you need to stay warm. Complete this free pattern on your commute to work or during your lunch break using just one skein of yarn.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Check out this pattern and more in our collection of 19 Quick and Easy Crochet Scarves!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters