We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The best thing about autumn is being able to effortlessly accessorize your outfits with a pretty scarf. There are so many different crochet scarf patters to choose from, but we already know this Single Skein Grapevine Cowl is our new favorite. The stylish cowl design is not only trendy, but super functional, too. It will keep your neck warm and cozy during the crisp, fall weather. The beautiful colors of this crocheted scarf will add just the right pop of color to any outfit.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Lovely Mushroom Elf Doll
- Oasis Gloves
- Wild Cherry
- Strong And Durable Washcloth
- Sky Walk Tunisian Chevron Shawl
- Christmas Tree Appliqué
- Easy Breezy Boot Cuff
- Crochet Frisbee Toy
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters