Single Skein Grapevine Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The best thing about autumn is being able to effortlessly accessorize your outfits with a pretty scarf. There are so many different crochet scarf patters to choose from, but we already know this Single Skein Grapevine Cowl is our new favorite. The stylish cowl design is not only trendy, but super functional, too. It will keep your neck warm and cozy during the crisp, fall weather. The beautiful colors of this crocheted scarf will add just the right pop of color to any outfit.
Crochet Hook: M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet