Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The vibrant petals burst off of this Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl with so much life and excitement. This free crochet cowl pattern has great personality with its interesting texture and almost three dimensional appearance. This cowl stays close around your neck to keep you warm and to give you a fun, ruffled neckline. The petals are seamless, so you won't have any strings hanging off despite the many ruffles, and the video tutorial will help you get started on this project. It also involves learning how to crochet a crocodile stitch to add to your repertoire of different crochet stitches.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15 inches deep, 26 inches around the neck
To see this pattern featured with other great crocodile stitch designs, check out Crocodile Couture: 24 Free Crochet Crocodile Stitch Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeCrochet
- Elf Wine Cozy
- Newness Prayer Wrap
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- Dogwood Flower Top
- Mock Cable Hat
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Ariana Shawl
- Baby/infant Pixie Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet