We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Don't you just love the magic of planned color pooling? With an ordinary ball of multi-colored yarn and simple crochet stitches such as single crochet and chain, you can achieve wonderful argyle-type plaid patterns! You will surely get addicted! Every time you’ll see a variegated yarn, you’ll be anxious to try it out to see what lovely patterns you can get. For this lovely Bohemian Hat & Cowl Set was used Red Heart Soft Bohemian yarn and a 4.5 mm crochet hook."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeCowl: 16 cm x 76 cm, approx: 6” x 30” For a larger cowl, add more rows. The hat is customizable to the size you need; here sized to fit a 5 year old little girl. Hat height: 19 cm (approx. 7.4")
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rorschach Square
- Primrose Square
- Mock-Race Hangers
- How To Crochet A Bag Step By Step
- Fettucini Cat Dog Pet Bed
- X's Can and Glass Bottle Cozy
- Butterfly Wreath Hanger Cover
- Incrocio Cowl
- Easy Crochet Basket Pattern
- Cute Mini Hearts Crochet Beanie Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet