We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The 20 Minute Cowl is quite possibly one of the fastest and easiest crochet patterns ever. The craziest thing about this free pattern is that you don't even need a crochet hook to complete it, you can use your fingers! This crochet scarf was completed using just half a skein of bulky weight yarn from Lion Brand, and it was worked up in less than one inning of baseball. Quick crochet patterns like this are great to keep in mind if you find yourself bored during a baseball game or waiting for the train.
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- Stonewash Pocket Coatigan
- One Hour Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet