We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The 20 Minute Cowl is quite possibly one of the fastest and easiest crochet patterns ever. The craziest thing about this free pattern is that you don't even need a crochet hook to complete it, you can use your fingers! This crochet scarf was completed using just half a skein of bulky weight yarn from Lion Brand, and it was worked up in less than one inning of baseball. Quick crochet patterns like this are great to keep in mind if you find yourself bored during a baseball game or waiting for the train.
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters