We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add this stunning triangle scarf to your accessory collection today. Bernat's Crochet Thread is used to work up this lightweight crochet scarf pattern. The fringe adds a delicate finishing touch that's perfect for any stylish woman. The Country "Cowl" Girl Scarf is a great layering piece that's ideal for any time of the year. It measures approximately 39 inches wide and 19 inches deep at the center. Thanks to user mythrilgirl 5035463 for the name suggestion!
Crochet Hook2 or 2.25 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
- Bernat® Handicrafter® Crochet Thread™ Robust Red - 1 ball
- 2.5 mm (U.S. 2) steel crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 39" [99 cm] wide x 19" [48 cm] deep at center.
26 sc and 28 rows = 4" [10 cm].
Approx = Approximately
Ch = Chain(s)
Dec = Decrease(ing)
Rep = Repeat
RS = Right side
Sc = Single crochet
Sp(s) = Space(s)
Tog = Together
Tr = Treble crochet
Ch 203. Mark every 50th chain for easier counting.
1st row: (RS). (1 sc. Ch 1. 1 sc) in 2nd ch from hook. *Ch 5. Miss next 3 ch. (1 sc. Ch 3. 1 sc) in next ch – picot made. Rep from * to last ch. 1 sc in last ch. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 7 (counts as tr and ch 3). *Picot in 3rd ch of next ch-5 sp. Ch 5. Rep from * to last ch-5 sp. Picot in 3rd ch of last ch-5 sp. Ch 2. 1 tr in last ch-1 sp. Turn.
3rd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in first tr. *Ch 5. Picot in 3rd ch of next ch-5 sp. Rep from * to last ch-5 sp. Picot in 3rd ch of last ch-5 sp. Ch 2. 1 dc in 3rd ch of ch-7. Turn.
4th row: (Dec row). Ch 1. Picot in first dc. *Ch 5. Picot in 3rd ch of next ch-5 sp. Rep from * to last ch-5 sp. Ch 2. 1 dc in 3rd ch of last ch-5 sp. Turn.
Rep last row until the row: "Ch 1. Picot in first dc. Ch 2. 1 dc in 3rd ch of last ch-5 sp. Turn" has been worked.
Next row: Ch 1. Picot in first dc. Fasten off.
Pin Scarf to measurements and cover with damp cloth, leaving to dry.
Fringe: Cut lengths of yarn 16" [40.5 cm] long. Holding 3 strands tog, knot into fringe at each side edge picot. Trim Fringe evenly.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- May Interlocking Square
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Indigo Sweater
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters