We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Rose Lace Crochet Cowl has a great draped effect, complete with a beautiful crochet lace pattern fringe. It will fit snugly around your neck and is the perfect but stylish way to make sure you stay warm this winter. This cowl crochet pattern will free you to wear simple shirts because it does all the dressing up for you. The easy crochet pattern uses simple crochet stitches to create a warm, tight pattern, but still leaves that fun edge to keep things interesting. Although the pink color works so nicely with this pattern, you can make it in any color you want or even make multiple so that you have plenty of options for whatever you choose to wear.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7 x 54 inches
Read NextOne-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Fortune's Crochet Shawlette was inspired by the corner to corner stitch, aka the diagonal box stitch. This twist on the stitch creates… Continue reading: "Fortune's Crochet Shawlettevideocam"
- One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
- One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
- District 12 Cowl Wrap
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Forever Fringe Crochet Cowl
- Fair Isle Crochet Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 26 Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters