We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Wearing a warm crochet cowl like this feels like walking around in a hug all day. The Dynamic Cathedral Cowl is stylish but soft and personal, with so many different options for how to wear it. You can throw it on over your shoulders and go, or you can pull the drawstring and wear it more like a cowl neck scarf.
Either way, it has a gorgeous design thanks to the pom pom strings and the ribbed texture. The crochet shell stitch gives the design intrigue and will keep you interested as you work this up. Making your own accessory will be a very satisfying feeling, and you will be proud to design and wear your own fashion statement.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size20 inches wide by 12 ½ inches tall, and a 40-inch circumference
- 1 skein Red Heart with Love or 370 yards any comparable worsted weight yarn (sample shown in Pewter)
- 6.0 mm (J) Hook
- Yarn needle
Looking for more scarf patterns to make? Then take a look at this collection of 19 Quick and Easy Crochet Scarves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
One Skein Tweedy Twig Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Quick Tunisian Crochet Cowl
Mermaid Tears Cowl
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet