Learn How to Crochet a Cowl and Infinity Scarf
By: The Editors at AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Within the past few years, we've seen infinity scarf crochet patterns all around us. We look in stores during the winter season and see bulky crochet cowls and an easy crochet infinity scarf here and there. The name can be interchangeable from infinity scarf to cowl and vice versa.
These designs are great for the latter half of the year if you live somewhere that hits the colder temperatures. However, if you use a light or fine weight yarn you can make a DIY crochet infinity scarf for the spring and summer months and look just as stylish. If you want to crochet a cowl or learn how to crochet an infinity scarf it's quite simple. They are great for beginners to work on their crochet stitches as they can be worked up quickly.
If you've been looking for crochet infinity scarf tutorials then it's your lucky day because we have a plethora of options for you to choose from. We have lightweight cowls and bulky cowls; we've got you covered (literally) for all seasons!
Find more of the best accessories for any time of year in our free eBook, Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
Infinity Scarf Crochet Patterns
Wrap yourself in beauty with a DIY crochet infinity scarf. These crochet designs are absolutely fabulous to add to your collection. Crochet infinity scarves are the perfect alternative to jewelry and accessories and offer a different kind of fashion statement. If you're into fashion and design then you'll love all the styles to choose from. We even have patterns on how to crochet an infinity scarf for beginners!
- Hooded Infinity ScarfStay warm and cozy with this Hooded Infinity Scarf. All you need is one skein of worsted weight yarn in your favorite color to complete this crochet pattern. The hood and scarf are worked separately and then sewed together, so you have the option of making this without the hood if you're just in the need of a scarf.
- Made with super bulky yarn, this free crochet pattern works up quickly and easily. It is an elegant and classic crochet pattern that will keep you warm and stylish all season. There is also a video tutorial below that you can check out if you need help crocheting this scarf!
- Autumn Infinity ScarfWrap yourself up in this beautiful Autumn Infinity Scarf this fall as the weather turns cool.
- Chinchilla Infinity ScarfFor a warm winter project you can make this fuzzy Chinchilla Infinity Scarf. Scarf patterns that use Patons Moxie Chinchilla are easy to work up and hide those silly mistakes. This is as fun scarf that you can bedazzle with gems, sequins or beads.
- Faux Fur Infinity ScarfLove the look of fur, but don't agree with wearing real fur? This Faux Fur Infinity Scarf is a great design to show off. Taking only an hour to work up, you can make many crochet scarf patterns in just one day.
- Forever Young Infinity ScarfThe magical hues and beautiful broomstick lace of this Forever Young Infinity Scarf will make people stop and stare. Not only is it completely mesmerizing, but intermediate crocheters will enjoy working it up. Free spirits of any age would make this trendy crochet infinity scarf their forever favorite.
- Bright and Berrylicious Infinity ScarfComplete any outfit with this Bright and Berrylicious Infinity Scarf crochet pattern. It uses 2 skeins for the whole scarf and a simple stitch so that you can work it up quickly and easily.
- Super Fast ScarfIf you're in a hurry, this Super Fast Scarf is the perfect crochet scarf to make using super bulky yarn. If you crochet it lengthwise, you can make it into a trendy infinity scarf by seaming up the ends.
- Chevron Lace Crochet Infinity ScarfIt doesn't get much more stylish than a lacy crochet chevron pattern. This Chevron Lace Crochet Infinity Scarf would complete any outfit, whether you want to spice up a plain sweater or add some color to a white T-shirt. The lovely green, blue, and brown color scheme works great with the chevron crochet pattern.
- Aqua Shells Infinity ScarfBrilliant aqua coloring and a crochet shell pattern go together like...well, this scarf and you! The Aqua Shells Infinity Scarf is a great free crochet pattern that will bring some fabulous color to your wardrobe.
- Rustic Fringe Infinity ScarfDIY winter accessories have never been easier with this fringe infinity scarf. An easy crochet infinity scarf pattern, this scarf's texture is thick and warm, perfect for cold days.
- Charisma Infinity ScarfWork this scarf in about six hours - simply work it flat and then slip stitch the ends together. Voila!
- Artfully Simple Infinity ScarfUse your imagination with this free crochet pattern. This Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf can be made with any size hook and yarn of your choice. All you need is one skein of your favorite yarn, and you're all set.
Just like infinity scarves, crochet cowls are a must-have in your wardrobe. Cowls, also known as never-ending scarves (because there isn't a start or finish), are super easy to work up; you can literally make one in an hour! Crochet cowls make great gifts for anyone in the family, or just for you. Use a bulky weight yarn for winter to stay warm and cozy, and use a lightweight or lacy yarn in the summer to look stylish and chic without all the weight.
- All Weather CowlUsing a large skein of yarn you can crochet this All Weather Cowl. Wear it at a long length or wrap it around a few times.
- Broomstick Lace ScarfThis gorgeous Broomstick Lace Scarf can also be worn as a crochet cowl. It's an easy crochet pattern that's worked in rows, so if you'd like to make the pattern longer to transform it into an infinity crochet scarf, it's easy to do so. Add buttons to give the pattern closure and security, and to keep it snuggly wrapped around you in the brisk autumn and winter chill.
- Purple Convertible CowlThis Purple Convertible Cowl is great for beginners. A free crochet pattern like this can be worn a few different ways as a scarf, a hat or a neck warmer. Use bulky yarn to keep you nice and warm.
- Crochet Lace CowlAdd flair to your outfit with this Crochet Lace Cowl. The shimmery lacy stitches are sure to make this free crochet cowl sparkle. This is an easy crochet pattern you will love to flaunt around in.
- Diamond in the Rough CowlThis Diamond in the Rough Cowl is a fabulous cowl that will keep you nice and warm during the winter months. Bernat is used in black and white contrasting colors making this a great ensemble to any outfit.
- Ruffled Spring CowlRuffled Spring Cowl makes the perfect scarf/neckwarmer for a little girl. You can dress it up or down with as many frills as you like!
- 20 Minute CowlThe 20 Minute Cowl is quite possibly one of the fastest and easiest crochet patterns ever. The craziest thing about this free pattern is that you don't even need a crochet hook to complete it, you can use your fingers! This crochet scarf was completed using just half a skein of bulky weight yarn from Lion Brand, and it was worked up in less than one inning of baseball.
- Foxy Faux-Knit CowlWhen you need serious protection from the cold, wear this Foxy Faux-Knit Cowl. This crochet cowl is made with the Tunisian stitch, which gives it a unique faux knitted look and won't let cold air in.
- 1/2 Skein Crochet CowlYou may think it's impossible to barely use half of a skein on an entire crochet cowl, but you would be wrong. With the 1/2 Skein Crochet Cowl you can make a warm winter accessory even on a tight budget!
- Chunky Crochet CowlUpdate your cold weather look with this Chunky Crochet Cowl. This free crochet pattern calls for three skeins of super chunky yarn, so it's quick and easy to make.
- The Katie CowlThis super easy pattern features a simple to follow repetition of treble crochet, half double crochet and slip stitches. Once you get the pattern down, you're going to able to customize this into a long infinity scarf or a tight cozy stocking scarf in no time.
- Simple Woven CowlThis Simple Woven Cowl is squishy and soft and makes the perfect cold weather accessory. Contains a photo tutorial for the stitch pattern to help you successfully complete the pattern.
- Outlander Cowl Crochet PatternInspired by the knitwear on the Outlander TV series, this Sassenach Cowl is quick and easy to make, even for beginners.
You can find a few of these patterns along with many others in 26 Crochet Scarf Designs and Crochet Cowls
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Clean Those Dishes Crochet Scrubby
- Adorable Crochet Snood
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat