Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Within the past few years, we've seen infinity scarf crochet patterns all around us. We look in stores during the winter season and see bulky crochet cowls and an easy crochet infinity scarf here and there. The name can be interchangeable from infinity scarf to cowl and vice versa.
These designs are great for the latter half of the year if you live somewhere that hits the colder temperatures. However, if you use a light or fine weight yarn you can make a DIY crochet infinity scarf for the spring and summer months and look just as stylish. If you want to crochet a cowl or learn how to crochet an infinity scarf it's quite simple. They are great for beginners to work on their crochet stitches as they can be worked up quickly.
If you've been looking for crochet infinity scarf tutorials then it's your lucky day because we have a plethora of options for you to choose from. We have lightweight cowls and bulky cowls; we've got you covered (literally) for all seasons!
Infinity Scarf Crochet Patterns
Wrap yourself in beauty with a DIY crochet infinity scarf. These crochet designs are absolutely fabulous to add to your collection. Crochet infinity scarves are the perfect alternative to jewelry and accessories and offer a different kind of fashion statement. If you're into fashion and design then you'll love all the styles to choose from. We even have patterns on how to crochet an infinity scarf for beginners!
- Hooded Infinity Scarf
- Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf
- Classic Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Charisma Infinity Scarf
- Autumn Infinity Scarf
- Super Fast Scarf
- Chinchilla Infinity Scarf
- Faux Fur Infinity Scarf
- Forever Young Infinity Scarf
- Bright and Berrylicious Infinity Scarf
- Chevron Lace Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Aqua Shells Infinity Scarf
- Rustic Fringe Infinity Scarf
Find more of the best accessories for any time of year in our free eBook, Free Crochet Patterns for Every Season: 17 DIY Accessories + Crochet Clothing Patterns
Just like infinity scarves, crochet cowls are a must-have in your wardrobe. Cowls, also known as never-ending scarves (because there isn't a start or finish), are super easy to work up; you can literally make one in an hour! Crochet cowls make great gifts for anyone in the family, or just for you. Use a bulky weight yarn for winter to stay warm and cozy, and use a lightweight or lacy yarn in the summer to look stylish and chic without all the weight.
You can find a few of these patterns along with many others in 26 Crochet Scarf Designs and Crochet Cowls
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Wavy Shells Mittens
- Snuggler Cardigan Crochet Sweater Cocoon
- Down the Chimney Crochet Gift Bags
- Snowy Ridges Full or Messy Bun Hat
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tags
- Wilton Gray Men Scarf
- Scrappy Stripes Triangle Shawl
- Easy DIY Crochet Wreath Ornament
- Dandelion Tunic Dress
- Clamshell Lace Waterfall Vest
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet