We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication to any outfit and it will pair well with any coat. We love this winter look and we want you to show it off when the temperature drops. You can learn how to crochet the coveted spike stitch as well with this crochet pattern. Make this cowl in any of your favorite colors or stick to the lovely gold and navy in the example.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
If you need a refresher on the spike stitch, check out this video tutorial and learn how to crochet the spike stitch.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
1/2 Skein Crochet Cowl
Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet