Snowy White Infinity Cowl Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Snowy White Infinity Cowl is an easy crochet pattern that can be created in an afternoon if you work at it or at the very least a weekend. What a great gift this would make for yourself or someone else. This pattern is a wonderful way to build your skills in crochet while making something beautiful. Sometimes, this yarn can be hard to see, so a pattern like this is just perfect. This pattern is worked to your desired length, then joined at the end to create the infinity cowl. The one I made is approximately 65 inches long and 4 ½ inches wide."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 Stitches to 4 inches
Finished Sizeapproximately 65 inches long and 4 ½ inches wide.
- 1 Skein Lion Brand Deco Homespun Yarn
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Chain 24 and continue to row 1.
Row 1: in 3rd ST from hook, DC. [CH 3, DC in the next ST.] Repeat between [ ] to the last ST. End with a DC in the last ST. Turn.
Row 2: CH 3 [DC the previous row CH 3 SP, CH 3] Repeat to the end. Ending with a DC in the last ST. Turn.
Rows 3 and on: Continue row 2 until desired length. I did mine until it was 65 inches long. I worked this pattern until the skein of yarn was gone.
Joining: Align the ends of the cowl so that they are flat against each other, and aligned with each other. (make sure not to twist the cowl when aligning the ends). Using a yarn needle, weave the yarn back and forth through the last CH of each side until the cowl is joined. Once complete, weave in the ends. Enjoy wearing your beautiful Snowy White Infinity Cowl.
Weave in yarn with the yarn needle. Cut off any excess yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mesh Crochet Sunflower Hat
- DIY Crochet Fringe
- Crochet Father Christmas Figure
- Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Easy 2 Row Crochet Snowflake Or Star
- The Perfect Crochet Mittens For Beginners
- Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters