We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Short on time? The Quick and Easy Mesh Crochet Cowl is an essential pattern that every busy crocheter should include in their repertoire. Using only one skein, the quick and easy crochet pattern can be completed in a hurry and is ideal for an impromptu gift.
The result is a sophisticated cowl with a bold pop of color that brings some serious style to any ensemble. In addition, the mesh pattern is a lighter departure from the heavier crochet cowls made in winter, as it will make the cowl comfortable to wear even in more moderate temperatures.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5.5 rows x 5 dc posts (or 13 stitches) = 4 x 4 inch square, according to blogger
- 200 yards of worsted weight yarn, size 4
- M/13 or 9 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters