Two Way Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"One cowl, worn two ways. This one skein cowl project is made with the beautiful and easy shell stitch. Crocheted as a rectangle and sewn together, you're able to easily increase the length should you desire. Increase or decrease stitch count in multiples of three to adjust the width too. I started my cowl with the foundations single crochet, so I've included a video tutorial for that stitch. And for beginners, the pattern includes a chain start as well, plus a photo tutorial for seaming it all together!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4″x4″=5 shell stitches x 9 rows
Finished SizeThe finished rectangle (before sewing together) is 40″ long by 10″ wide. For this size I used one skein only of Caron Simply Soft
- 315 yds #4 med worsted weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Jolly Fun Socks
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals C2c Graphgan
- Katie Slouch And Cowl
- Christmas Lights Blanket
- Tassel Christmas Stars
- Between Ridges Blanket
- Crochet Tablecloth Round Doily
- Stella Scarf
- Ruby Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet