Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Using an ombre, gradient yarn is a wonderful way to demonstrate the magical construction of a mobius cowl! This yarn only changes color one time, yet the center is bordered on both the top and bottom by the second color! That is because of the figure-8 formation of a twisted mobius cowl. So cool! Kristin uses her clever foundation ovals for the set up row, so the starting chain is eliminated by a prettier and stretchier beginning. Once you establish the super simple pattern, just crochet until you run out of yarn!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" tall x 36" circumference, after blocking
- 1 ball Be So Bold Yarn; 100% bamboo; 175 yds per 4oz; color Miami beach
- K/10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet