This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Using an ombre, gradient yarn is a wonderful way to demonstrate the magical construction of a mobius cowl! This yarn only changes color one time, yet the center is bordered on both the top and bottom by the second color! That is because of the figure-8 formation of a twisted mobius cowl. So cool! Kristin uses her clever foundation ovals for the set up row, so the starting chain is eliminated by a prettier and stretchier beginning. Once you establish the super simple pattern, just crochet until you run out of yarn!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" tall x 36" circumference, after blocking
- 1 ball Be So Bold Yarn; 100% bamboo; 175 yds per 4oz; color Miami beach
- K/10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Read NextUnder an Hour Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters