Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Using an ombre, gradient yarn is a wonderful way to demonstrate the magical construction of a mobius cowl! This yarn only changes color one time, yet the center is bordered on both the top and bottom by the second color! That is because of the figure-8 formation of a twisted mobius cowl. So cool! Kristin uses her clever foundation ovals for the set up row, so the starting chain is eliminated by a prettier and stretchier beginning. Once you establish the super simple pattern, just crochet until you run out of yarn!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" tall x 36" circumference, after blocking
- 1 ball Be So Bold Yarn; 100% bamboo; 175 yds per 4oz; color Miami beach
- K/10.5 (6.5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Country Winter Wreath
- Puff Stitch Cord
- Baby Headband Or Bookmark
- The Amara Doily
- Easy Yarn Bag
- Mini Christmas Bell Ornament
- 2020 Is Boo-sheet
- Even Moss Stitch Sweater
- Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl
- Ferris Wheel Granny Square Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters