We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get a fresh look with the Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl. It's an easy color blocked crochet cowl with a unique stitch pattern that you'll never want to take off. We're very attached to cowls at AllFreeCrochet because they're so simple to throw on to warm up or add interest to any fall or winter ensemble. Bernat Dimensions yarn makes this cowl look intricate yet bold with the blocks of color. We think it's a perfect accessory to brighten up this season of cold weather.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sc and 15 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Finished SizeApprox 9 in [23 cm] wide x 48 in [122 cm] around.
- Bernat® Dimensions™(2.8 oz/80 g; 160 yds/146 m) - Coral Taupe (99007) 2 balls
- Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
1st row: (RS). 2 dc in 4th ch from hook (counts as 3 dc). *Skip next 3 ch. 1 sc in next ch. Ch 3. 1 dc in each of next 3 ch. Rep from * to last 4 ch. Skip next 3 ch. 1 sc in last ch. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 3 (counts as dc). 2 dc in first sc. Skip next 2 dc. 1 sc in next dc. Ch 3. 1 dc in each of next 3 ch. *Skip next sc and 2 dc. 1 sc in next dc. Ch 3. 1 dc in each of next 3 ch. Rep from * to last 4 sts. Skip next 3 sts. 1 sc in top of ch-3. Turn.
Rep last row until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with a WS row.
Fasten off. Sew ends tog to form Cowl.
Approx = Approximately
Beg = Beginning
Ch = chain
Dc = Double crochet
Rep = Repeat
RS = Right side
Sc = single crochet
St(s) = Stitch(es)
WS = Wrong Side
Tog = Together
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
Country "Cowl" Girl Scarf
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Modern Magenta Cowl
Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 15 Back to School Crochet Patterns + 6 Favorite Teacher Gifts
- 27 Perfect Puff Stitch Crochet Patterns
- Vincent Green-Hite
- Beach Please Summer Tote
- Coco Earrings
- Patriotic Bracelet
- Slanting Shells Wrap
- Noche Boliviana
- La Mecha
- Kids Racing Tee Shirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet