We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get a fresh look with the Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl. It's an easy color blocked crochet cowl with a unique stitch pattern that you'll never want to take off. We're very attached to cowls at AllFreeCrochet because they're so simple to throw on to warm up or add interest to any fall or winter ensemble. Bernat Dimensions yarn makes this cowl look intricate yet bold with the blocks of color. We think it's a perfect accessory to brighten up this season of cold weather.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sc and 15 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Finished SizeApprox 9 in [23 cm] wide x 48 in [122 cm] around.
- Bernat® Dimensions™(2.8 oz/80 g; 160 yds/146 m) - Coral Taupe (99007) 2 balls
- Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
1st row: (RS). 2 dc in 4th ch from hook (counts as 3 dc). *Skip next 3 ch. 1 sc in next ch. Ch 3. 1 dc in each of next 3 ch. Rep from * to last 4 ch. Skip next 3 ch. 1 sc in last ch. Turn.
2nd row: Ch 3 (counts as dc). 2 dc in first sc. Skip next 2 dc. 1 sc in next dc. Ch 3. 1 dc in each of next 3 ch. *Skip next sc and 2 dc. 1 sc in next dc. Ch 3. 1 dc in each of next 3 ch. Rep from * to last 4 sts. Skip next 3 sts. 1 sc in top of ch-3. Turn.
Rep last row until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with a WS row.
Fasten off. Sew ends tog to form Cowl.
Approx = Approximately
Beg = Beginning
Ch = chain
Dc = Double crochet
Rep = Repeat
RS = Right side
Sc = single crochet
St(s) = Stitch(es)
WS = Wrong Side
Tog = Together
Read NextDynamic Cathedral Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters