Autumn Spike Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Autumn Spike Cowl works up quick using only 1 Chunky Pot from Paintbox Yarns with a 1 row repeat. Worked in the round, this cowl is an advanced beginner friendly pattern that uses the diagonal spike stitch. Change colors every row or make it in a solid color. You could even use your favorite team colors for that sports fanatic in your life! Make one for yourself in your favorite colors or as a last minute gift!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 dc and 6 rows = 4"
Finished Size16.5" laid flat x 8" wide 33" around
- 1 Chunky Pot from Painbox Yarns
- H/5mm Hook
- Measuring tape
- Darning needle
- Stitch Marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters