Herringbone Double Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This video tutorial demonstrates how to crochet the herringbone double crochet, a variation of the US double crochet stitch (known as the double treble stitch in the UK). This simple variation creates a gentle texture on your crochet fabric while maintaining an excellent drape. This stitch is perfect for an advanced beginner hoping to learn a new stitch pattern. What you'll need: Yarn in any weight. If you're new to this stitch, a light, solid color yarn is recommended so you can see your stitches better. Crochet hook of an appropriate size for the yarn weight you've chosen."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- Why is My Crochet Getting Smaller?
- How to Start Crocheting
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- Avoid Wrist and Hand Pain in Crochet
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
- How to Crochet Straight Edges
- Crocheting with Arthritis: A Guide to Pain-Free Hooking
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters