Shell Stitch Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get fired up for this Shell Stitch Crochet Cowl because we love the bright red yarn! If you get cold easily, you can create this simple yet elegant lightweight cowl that can be an accent piece in your wardrobe and easily go over your winter coat. The cherry red color makes it feel even warmer against the harsh winter air. Cowls are fantastic for throwing on and you don't have to worry about how you tie it as you would with a scarf. As a busy person, you'll love the fact you can just grab this crochet cowl on your way out the door.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextDynamic Cathedral Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters