We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Be glamorous this winter by working up this Soft and Swanky Cowl. Adding a little touch of sparkle to your outfit can make your day brighter and better while keeping you warm. Whether you're trying to avoid the office chill or the weather is putting you in a slump, this crochet cowl pattern is sure to be just what you need. Swanky yarn is so fun to use and always looks a little fancier than any regular crochet cowl pattern. Try it out for a glam winter accessory!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters