We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Be glamorous this winter by working up this Soft and Swanky Cowl. Adding a little touch of sparkle to your outfit can make your day brighter and better while keeping you warm. Whether you're trying to avoid the office chill or the weather is putting you in a slump, this crochet cowl pattern is sure to be just what you need. Swanky yarn is so fun to use and always looks a little fancier than any regular crochet cowl pattern. Try it out for a glam winter accessory!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Velvet Stars Crochet Stitch
- The Wave Beanie
- 48 Crochet Vest Patterns
- 26 Last Minute Valentine Gifts to Crochet
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts
- Coco Infinity Scarf
- Coco Cowl
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Hat
- 8" Tapestry Snowflake Afghan Square
- Hazel's Ruffle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet