We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Give yourself a warm hug with this Sassy Striped Cowl. The textured fabric is not bulky, so you won't need to worry about feeling constricted. The cowl crochet pattern drapes nicely around the neck and feels very soft against your skin. For those of you looking for extra warmth, this cowl is long enough to wrap twice around your neck. It's the perfect accessory for those chilly fall and winter days. You can make either a longer or shorter cowl depending on your preference. The contrasting stripes on this cowl make it stand out from the crowd and you can use any color yarn you please to make the perfect accessory for any outfit.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
It's never too early to think about holiday gifts, so find great patterns including this one in 25 Crochet Christmas Gift Ideas for the Whole Family
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zesty Coasters
- Easy Cross Front Top
- Twist Me Pretty Top
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Bumpy Face Scrubby
- My Brother’s Beanie Tutorial
- Loopy Love
- Dainty Rose Crochet Garland Pattern
- Parent and Child Crochet Belt Bags Pattern
- Keyring Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet