We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Give yourself a warm hug with this Sassy Striped Cowl. The textured fabric is not bulky, so you won't need to worry about feeling constricted. The cowl crochet pattern drapes nicely around the neck and feels very soft against your skin. For those of you looking for extra warmth, this cowl is long enough to wrap twice around your neck. It's the perfect accessory for those chilly fall and winter days. You can make either a longer or shorter cowl depending on your preference. The contrasting stripes on this cowl make it stand out from the crowd and you can use any color yarn you please to make the perfect accessory for any outfit.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
It's never too early to think about holiday gifts, so find great patterns including this one in 25 Crochet Christmas Gift Ideas for the Whole Family
Read NextDynamic Cathedral Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters