Summer Lace Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Not all scarves and cowls are made with winter in mind. This Summer Lace Cowl is a light and lacy crochet pattern that is perfect for warmer weather. A big button adds the perfect finishing touch. There are four different styling options to choose from. This stylish article of clothing is great for wearing to the office, to the park, or out to eat. It's a versatile item that's a perfect addition to any stylish woman's wardrobe.
Crochet Hook: F/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick Crochet for the Home Book Review
- Connie Cowl
- City Lights Scarf
- Spring Squares Headband
- Baby Bloom Cocoon
- Cocoa Baby Ankle Booties
- Crochet The Back And Front Loop Single Crochet Stitch
- Bea Cover Up
- Northern Lights Handbags
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn to Crochet Something New with Free Crochet Patterns