We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add a pop of color to your outfit with the Chevron Crochet Cowl. A simple ripple design is used to give this crocheted cowl a visually appealing design. Crocheted scarves like this have no beginning and no end, and it's meant to keep your neck warm and cozy. Work up this easy crochet pattern using your favorite four colors of worsted weight yarn. It measures 13.5 inches long by 13.5 inches wide when complete.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"These potholders are so easy and fun to make! All you need is a little bit of spare time, two skeins of Scheepjes Cotton 8 in bright… Continue reading: "Sprinkle Crochet Potholdersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet