8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cheerful Crocheter and Collector of all things Colorful describes me to a C--er, I mean a T. My sweet, left-handed granny taught me to crochet when I was but a youngster. My first “solo” project was a hideously long scarf for my dad. It seems I just didn't know how or when to stop--something my teachers told me in school, too! I was distracted from my hook for many years while I channeled my energy and creativity into teaching Jr. High and High School sciences only to pick it up again and begin designing colorful crochet patterns! I’m in love with all things yarny and colorful and I strive to design my patterns with clear and simple instructions to follow with color options for making the finished piece truly your own! When I am not "yarning" (as described by my youngest), I treasure time with my family, friends, running, thrift store shopping, and learning new creative skills.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: 9 Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
- Guide To Free Crochet Patterns
- Hop Into 7 Free Easter Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- One Skein Patterns: Crochet Made Simple
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- Fall Crochet: 16 Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Seton Crochet Group
- Yarn Butler
- Colorado Beanie Hat Top Down
- Peace Sign Shoulder Bag
- Faux Crochet Outdoor Boots
- Fuzzy Top Crochet Beanie
- Gradient Love Crochet Heart
- Scrapbuster Crochet Juggling Balls
- Two-Toned Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Pacific Sunset Crochet Fingerless Mitts