14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cheerful Crocheter and Collector of all things Colorful describes me to a C--er, I mean a T. My sweet, left-handed granny taught me to crochet when I was but a youngster. My first “solo” project was a hideously long scarf for my dad. It seems I just didn't know how or when to stop--something my teachers told me in school, too! I was distracted from my hook for many years while I channeled my energy and creativity into teaching Jr. High and High School sciences only to pick it up again and begin designing colorful crochet patterns! I’m in love with all things yarny and colorful and I strive to design my patterns with clear and simple instructions to follow with color options for making the finished piece truly your own! When I am not "yarning" (as described by my youngest), I treasure time with my family, friends, running, thrift store shopping, and learning new creative skills.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Your Home
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Crochet Christmas Wreaths
- Free Crochet Designs: 10 Home Decor Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Man Crafts: 10 Free Patterns to Crochet for Men
- Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts To Crochet
- Winter Fashion for Toddlers + Baby Crochet Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Cross Double Crochet Stitches
- Pretty Pebble Stitch
- Learn How to Wattle Stitch
- Trendy Trinity Stitch
- Corner to Corner Shell Stitch
- Bumpy Textured Granule Stitch
- Four Point Star Stitch
- Unique Crochet Tread Stitch
- How to Crochet the Basketweave Stitch
- Third Dimension Crochet Stitch