8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cheerful Crocheter and Collector of all things Colorful describes me to a C--er, I mean a T. My sweet, left-handed granny taught me to crochet when I was but a youngster. My first “solo” project was a hideously long scarf for my dad. It seems I just didn't know how or when to stop--something my teachers told me in school, too! I was distracted from my hook for many years while I channeled my energy and creativity into teaching Jr. High and High School sciences only to pick it up again and begin designing colorful crochet patterns! I’m in love with all things yarny and colorful and I strive to design my patterns with clear and simple instructions to follow with color options for making the finished piece truly your own! When I am not "yarning" (as described by my youngest), I treasure time with my family, friends, running, thrift store shopping, and learning new creative skills.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Last Minute Valentine Gifts: Crochet Patterns for that Special Someone
- Crochet in Color: 11 Colorful Crochet Patterns
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How To Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags
- Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
- Pretty Flowers to Crochet: Brightly Colored Crochet Flower Patterns
- Spring is Here! 10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns and Butterfly Fun
- Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders