8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cheerful Crocheter and Collector of all things Colorful describes me to a C--er, I mean a T. My sweet, left-handed granny taught me to crochet when I was but a youngster. My first “solo” project was a hideously long scarf for my dad. It seems I just didn't know how or when to stop--something my teachers told me in school, too! I was distracted from my hook for many years while I channeled my energy and creativity into teaching Jr. High and High School sciences only to pick it up again and begin designing colorful crochet patterns! I’m in love with all things yarny and colorful and I strive to design my patterns with clear and simple instructions to follow with color options for making the finished piece truly your own! When I am not "yarning" (as described by my youngest), I treasure time with my family, friends, running, thrift store shopping, and learning new creative skills.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Easy Summer Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns
- 25 Quick and Thrifty Free Crochet Patterns
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- 9 Free 4th of July Crochet Patterns
- DIY Accessories to Crochet: DIY Jewelry And Crochet Belts
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- How to Crochet, Volume 1: Free Beginner Crochet Patterns
- How to Make Crochet Bags: 11 Fantastic DIY Bags