We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Go ultra glam this fall and winter season with this great oversized cowl pattern! Made with plush, worsted weight yarn, the Weathered Beauty Crochet Cowl pattern features an easy pattern repeat that uses half-double crochet stitches worked in the round. Make a cowl using the suggested yarn which features bright, bold colors with gold flecks for instant shine, or find your own solid-color choice. Whatever you choose, you can't go wrong! Wear this over a black leather or jean jacket as you go out this fall for instant style and instant warmth.
Thanks to user AnneMSias for suggesting the name "Weathered Beauty" - thanks!
NotesNOTES: Beginning chain-2 is a turning chain and does not count as a stitch.
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Crochet Gauge9 half double crochet stitches = 4” [10 cm]
Finished SizeFinished Circumference: 75” [190 cm]; Finished Length: 20” [51 cm]
- RED HEART® Boutique Gleam™: 5 balls 3520 Patina/Copper
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 8mm [US L-11]
- Yarn needle
Chain 47 loosely.
Row 1: Half double crochet in 3rd chain from hook and in each chain across – 45 stitches at the end of this row.
Row 2: Chain 2 (does not count as a stitch here and throughout), turn, half double crochet in each stitch across.
Repeat Row 2 until piece measures 75” [190 cm] from beginning. Fasten off.
Fold length in half and sew beginning edge to last edge. Weave in ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet