We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Feel like a queen with this Wickedly Vibrant Crochet Cowl that is inspired by Maleficent. The collage of colors reflects the style of this increasingly popular villain icon. Look fabulous and trendy by working up this crochet cowl pattern as shown, or take to the princess side and mimic Aurora instead with light blue or pastel pink. The size of this crochet cowl is perfect because it fits closely without hanging too low.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextOne-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- One-Plus-One-and-Done Crochet Cowl
- One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
- District 12 Cowl Wrap
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Forever Fringe Crochet Cowl
- Fair Isle Crochet Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 26 Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters