We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "After crocheting the Well Dressed Dog Coat, I had some leftover yarn - just enough to make the Well Dressed Cowl! Gorgeous separates, they make the perfect pair for any pet lover! If you have made (or are going to make!) the Well Dressed Dog Coat in Small or Medium, you’ll have just enough yarn left over to make the Well Dressed Cowl! If you have a larger dog (or no dog), or prefer a longer cowl or infinity scarf style, then you’ll want to start with 3 new balls of yarn. Smallest yardage given above is for the size as written. This cowl is soft, cozy, looks great, and is quick to crochet — which is a good thing, because as soon as you wear yours, you’ll start getting requests for more!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 stitches and 7 rows = 4 inches
in main stitch pattern
Finished Size11" wide x 33" (or to desired length)
If you are a dog owner, check out the adorable matching dog coat for your furry family member. You and your dog will be so fashionable in this matching cowl and dog coat set! Well Dressed Dog Coat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters