We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "After crocheting the Well Dressed Dog Coat, I had some leftover yarn - just enough to make the Well Dressed Cowl! Gorgeous separates, they make the perfect pair for any pet lover! If you have made (or are going to make!) the Well Dressed Dog Coat in Small or Medium, you’ll have just enough yarn left over to make the Well Dressed Cowl! If you have a larger dog (or no dog), or prefer a longer cowl or infinity scarf style, then you’ll want to start with 3 new balls of yarn. Smallest yardage given above is for the size as written. This cowl is soft, cozy, looks great, and is quick to crochet — which is a good thing, because as soon as you wear yours, you’ll start getting requests for more!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 stitches and 7 rows = 4 inches
in main stitch pattern
Finished Size11" wide x 33" (or to desired length)
If you are a dog owner, check out the adorable matching dog coat for your furry family member. You and your dog will be so fashionable in this matching cowl and dog coat set! Well Dressed Dog Coat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet