We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "After crocheting the Well Dressed Dog Coat, I had some leftover yarn - just enough to make the Well Dressed Cowl! Gorgeous separates, they make the perfect pair for any pet lover! If you have made (or are going to make!) the Well Dressed Dog Coat in Small or Medium, you’ll have just enough yarn left over to make the Well Dressed Cowl! If you have a larger dog (or no dog), or prefer a longer cowl or infinity scarf style, then you’ll want to start with 3 new balls of yarn. Smallest yardage given above is for the size as written. This cowl is soft, cozy, looks great, and is quick to crochet — which is a good thing, because as soon as you wear yours, you’ll start getting requests for more!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 stitches and 7 rows = 4 inches
in main stitch pattern
Finished Size11" wide x 33" (or to desired length)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet