We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
From the blogger: "The Hard Candy Baby Blanket is fun, bright, easy to crochet, and a super soft extra cozy treat for any little girl or boy! The Hard Candy Baby Blanket looks like a pretty swirly wrapped candy; and you can make the whole blanket with just one ball of Lion Brand’s Ice Cream Big Scoop! This is a big gorgeous 10oz ball of yarn, so if you can’t find the Big Scoop version then you can use 3 balls of the standard size Ice Cream. The yarn is self-striping, and a little bit variegated, and comes in a bunch of delicious colors (or flavors!)"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size36" excluding "wrappers"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… See more
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Infinty I-Cord Bracelet
- Teal Wrap Bracelet
- Shells Aflutter 12 Inch Afghan Square
- Crocheted Boy Flap Sandals
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- Toddler Scarecrow Hat
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet