Celebration Wine Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It’s time to celebrate! The holidays, the new year, and the hope of good things to come. Like a pair of lovely wines in the Celebration Wine Bag! The Celebration Wine Bag was based on a request I received from several readers - for a wine bag made to hold two bottles rather than just one! Perfect for gifting a white and red, or just taking two of your favorites to your next party, this bag keeps them safe and lets you carry them in style! This pattern takes just one ball of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Bonus Bundle (or 2 balls of the regular size Wool-Ease Thick & Quick), and a couple of evenings to whip up! And the bobbles on the front look like snowballs - so fun!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Sizeholds 2 standard wine bottles
- 210 yds Super Bulky yarn
- US-N/9.0mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters