Crochet Bavarian Stitch Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful pouch pattern born as a result of learning Bavarian stitch for the first time. And I thought this diamond shape texture would great for making modern look bag or purse. Since I had one skein of Lion Brand 24/7 cotton yarn I made this pouch for my everyday use. If you use this purse for just lightweight essentials in your bag like sun glasses, make-up and coins, you no need to add lining. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sc x 19 rows = 4″ with US G-6, 4mm crochet hook
Finished Size9″ x 7″
- One skein of Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton
- US G-6, 4mm crochet hook
- Zipper about 10” long
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters