Cinch Stripes Backpack
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Cinch Stripes Backpack is a simple bag featuring some of my favorite half double crochet variations! With easy rope straps, you’ll love making this one skein crochet pattern on Moogly! This pattern features a few different ways to use the half double crochet stitch - including a couple of variations I came up with myself - though I wouldn’t be surprised to find they are already out there, I haven’t found them. Mix this pattern up to make it your own! Choose your own yarn colorway, use different ropes or ribbons - or even crochet your own! Add or subtract rows as desired too - this pattern is so flexible, and I can’t wait to see how you customize yours!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" wide x 11" tall laid flat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters