Catherine’s Wheel Envelope Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Beautiful and elegant, the Catherine’s Wheel crochet stitch is a lovely “lace-like” stitch that creates a solid fabric with a beautiful texture that is great for blankets, bags, and purses. For this pattern, I used a Sport weight yarn with a 3.5 mm / E crochet hook. The multi-color yarn gives a very nice effect to the purse and emphasizes this unique stitch, but it will also look beautiful with a solid color. The purse is worked in one piece, the work is being folded, sewn along the sides and closes with a cute button."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
26 sts = 4 inches (10 cm)
Finished Size6.3 x 4 ” (16 x 10 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters