Daisy Mae Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"My friends… meet the Daisy Mae Crochet Bag. I am so excited about this! I’ve been wanting to make this bag forever. I love the big roominess of it. The idea that you can take a granny square–or a variation of it–and turn it into something amazing–well.. it makes my heart soar. And then my imagination goes crazy..thinking of all the different kinds of granny squares I can make..and different purses I can make! I can't wait to get started!"
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 4th Of July Patriotic Gnome
- Ring Rose Bag
- Cheerful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Serenity Hand Towel & Washcloth Set
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters