Magic Carpet Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The clutch is great if you need a small bag to carry with you while you’re out and about, or to use as a catch-all in a larger bag, like a purse. I use mine inside my project bag for my smaller crochet/knitting accessories while I’m in transit.
This clutch is a great stash buster that’s perfect for any time you need a quick project to work on. If you have some yarn leftover from a finished project, the Magic Carpet Clutch is a quick and cute project to use it on, since it doesn’t take a lot of yarn. You can make it with any weight 4 yarn that you have on hand.
I made mine with Caron Simply Soft and Red Heart Soft. But, my testers used a wide range of weight 4 yarns. Gauge isn’t super important for this pattern. Just know if you use a lighter weight yarn, your clutch will be smaller, a heavier weight, and your clutch will be larger."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge17 st/ 11 rows in sc = 4”
Finished Size7” wide x 4.5” tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters