Long Eared Bunny Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Spring is in the air right now, and what’s more a sign of spring than bunnies!? Whether you’re celebrating Easter or just love a happy rabbit, the Long Eared Bunny Basket is perfect for your seasonal decor - and useful too! I used Lion Brand’s LB Collection Natural Wool for the main yarn, and it gave the bunny a wonderfully natural look and feel. However, this yarn is only available at LionBrand.com (see the link in the pattern!) so if you would prefer to use a yarn available in stores, you can substitute Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size8" tall including ears, 8" long excluding legs and tail, 5" wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters