We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Paliki means “small” in Hungarian (or so I’m told). And this pocket tote is small, but sturdy - perfect for when you need a bag that won’t stretch out, keeping your farmer’s market purchases safe and protected! A great addition to your usual assortment of bags, the Paliki Pocket Tote is the one that’s “just right” for all those small special items! Wondering what a “pocket tote” is? It’s a tote that folds up into itself, perfect for stashing in your purse or car so you always have it when you need it. This one also features a pretty ribbon woven through the handle. That’s not just for looks - the ribbon keeps the handle from stretching out due to the weight of your goodies. And the double layer on the bottom adds even more stability to this handy crochet bag!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size10" x 10"
- US-I hook
- 300 yds Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters