We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Purple Paris Cowl is the perfect accessory for the cooler days ahead. This free crochet cowl pattern uses a soft and cozy yarn. The pattern works up very fast, so you will be able to wear your new neck warmer in no time. The deep purple tones work well with any skin tone or outfit. Named after the Paris stitch pattern, this crochet cowl is sure to impress. You can wear it with a coat for added warmth or pair it with your favorite blazer or top. You can also wrap it around your neck twice for an extra cozy feeling or allow it to hang loose. The versatility and beauty of this free crochet cowl pattern makes it a real winner.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size42 cm wide and 22 cm high
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- Kelsey Cocoon Shrug
- Classic Men's Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters