Mardi Gras Cowl with Fleur de Lis Pin
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I totally love how this Cowl Pattern turned out. I love the deep shades of the yarn, and the texture of the yarn as well. I used Red Heart With Love to design the Mardi Gras Cowl with Fleur de Lis Pin. The yarn is soft, but has enough texture to hold it's shape."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeCowl - 9 X 36 inches, Fleur de Lis Pin - 4 X 3 Inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
Country "Cowl" Girl Scarf
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
Modern Magenta Cowl
Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet