We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Catherine Cowl shows off the Catherine Wheel Stitch quite nicely in vibrant pink lightweight yarn. This crochet pattern includes a tutorial that takes you step by step through crocheting the Catherine Wheel stitch if you haven't done it before. There is also a crochet diagram included if you prefer that method. You only need 437 yards (400 meters) of yarn for this cowl that measures 8 (20 cm) in diameter and 26 (65 cm) in circumference. This crochet cowl would make a great stash busting project or you could use scraps for a colorful look.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 26 inch in circumference (65cm)
Read NextBack to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dotted Ripple Blanket
- Hanging Plant Basket: Easy Crochet Pattern
- Brambles Shawl
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Chip Off The Old Block Slouchy Hat
- Sabre Bag Crochet Pattern
- Baby Flip Flop Summer Sandals/baby Daisy Flowers Sandals Pattern
- Easy Chenille Baby Blanket
- Suzette Stitch Chenille Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters