We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Catherine Cowl shows off the Catherine Wheel Stitch quite nicely in vibrant pink lightweight yarn. This crochet pattern includes a tutorial that takes you step by step through crocheting the Catherine Wheel stitch if you haven't done it before. There is also a crochet diagram included if you prefer that method. You only need 437 yards (400 meters) of yarn for this cowl that measures 8 (20 cm) in diameter and 26 (65 cm) in circumference. This crochet cowl would make a great stash busting project or you could use scraps for a colorful look.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 26 inch in circumference (65cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Arm Warmers
- Farmhouse Pumpkins
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Alice Sideways Shawl
- Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Rua Shawl
- Crochet Heart Frog Applique
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters