We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The intricacy of crochet and the classic look of the braid create the wonder that is the Two Layered Braided Cowl. This crochet pattern is worked up in half double crochet and single crochet with worsted weight yarn with an H crochet hook. The linen colored yarn is such an understated color for a crochet cowl, but the crochet pattern itself is incredibly gorgeous in design. It takes about 2 skeins of yarn to make this cowl and you'll need a button to secure the whole crochet pattern around the neck.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
This was a guest post by CrochetDreamz on MyHobbyisCrochet.com
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 4th Of July Patriotic Gnome
- Ring Rose Bag
- Cheerful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Serenity Hand Towel & Washcloth Set
- Koala C2c Blanket
- Richmond Shawl
- Signal Cascading Vest
- 15 Red, White, and Blue Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters